TMNT'S BIGGEST FAN TMNT'S BIGGEST FAN

Enjoyable throughout, the cheese factor was totally tubular, dude. My kind of humor!

Awesomewatch Overwatch and Egoraptor parody Awesomewatch Overwatch and Egoraptor parody

Keep practicing, the joke didn't work at all and the animation could have been more smooth.

kehny responds:

Ok, smoother animation, got it, mind if I check your page to see examples? Ooooooh wait.
So much for "keep practicing" pal.

Click Bait Click Bait

Some of the music didn't really line up with the animation, but you reminded me that S3RL was still current and for that, well-done. "Pussy Game" flowed better than this, but this was technically superior and the collaboration between you and S3RL is amazing. Great job!

Spaceguard 80 (WIP) Spaceguard 80 (WIP)

Pros:
-Style: looks great, has flavor
-Sound: fitting, nothing to seriously complain about. A bit repetitive.

Cons:
-Controls: clunky and unreliable, this is a game that'd be better off with keyboard, not mouse controls. The gun feels sluggish and clicking buttons to activate powerups gets in the way of staying alive. Expanding the clickable area to skip text would help.
-Gameplay: see above about the controls, but the, "Got it!" messages aren't needed. I stopped on the second level when the cats just flew past you. Make the ship controllable always.
-Spelling: English isn't your first language, I assume, and that's understandable. This, however, needed serious proofreading before being released.
-Boring: it's just boring, but good attempt. Keep practicing.

GeneralWu responds:

Wow, what a great review!
- controls - working on it, it looks like there is a bug with controls in WEB version on ng (other places/versions have no this bug), I will try to figure out how to fix it.
Thank you!

Circle Reaction Circle Reaction

It's very, very short but it's also good. Can't say the concept is original, but it works.

Chainsaw Princess Chainsaw Princess

Bad music choice, lack of being able to mute it is a real problem. Messy background, hard to tell what's going on in the foreground. Massive slowdown even on a high-end gaming computer...

Dead Man Walking Dead Man Walking

The perfect music to draw Dickbutt to.

-=[Supernova]=- -=[Supernova]=-

Pianos

The pianos are spastic, haha, but the background makes up for it. Nice contrast.

DarkMInds responds:

THough they are spastic, it still sounds good :D Then again.. I like Spastic.. and contrast... thanks for the review! ^_^

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

Nice

It has an Eastern European feel to it.

Fallen Fallen

I couldn't help but think that it looks really cold over there. Good job conveying a sense of place, although I can't tell if they're mourning a death or just killed someone.

P-cate responds:

killed,thank you!

Zombie Brand Zombie Brand

I kinda thought you had taken inspiration from Brand when I saw the thumbnail. Well, turns out you redrew him. Nice job making him easilly-recognizable.

Super Mario Bros HD Super Mario Bros HD

Submit this shit to Nintendo or something, or post it on their boards. I'd play the fuck out of a game like this. Great job. It's both gritty/new and old/retro. Very clean.