Spaceguard 80 (WIP) Spaceguard 80 (WIP)

Pros:
-Style: looks great, has flavor
-Sound: fitting, nothing to seriously complain about. A bit repetitive.

Cons:
-Controls: clunky and unreliable, this is a game that'd be better off with keyboard, not mouse controls. The gun feels sluggish and clicking buttons to activate powerups gets in the way of staying alive. Expanding the clickable area to skip text would help.
-Gameplay: see above about the controls, but the, "Got it!" messages aren't needed. I stopped on the second level when the cats just flew past you. Make the ship controllable always.
-Spelling: English isn't your first language, I assume, and that's understandable. This, however, needed serious proofreading before being released.
-Boring: it's just boring, but good attempt. Keep practicing.

GeneralWu responds:

Wow, what a great review!
- controls - working on it, it looks like there is a bug with controls in WEB version on ng (other places/versions have no this bug), I will try to figure out how to fix it.
Thank you!

Circle Reaction Circle Reaction

It's very, very short but it's also good. Can't say the concept is original, but it works.

Chainsaw Princess Chainsaw Princess

Bad music choice, lack of being able to mute it is a real problem. Messy background, hard to tell what's going on in the foreground. Massive slowdown even on a high-end gaming computer...

Katawa Shoujo: SotF Katawa Shoujo: SotF

Lol, nice second boss, never thought I'd see Craft in Castlevania. Not impossible if you know the original material, lol.

H.A.W.X 2- The 8-bit game H.A.W.X 2- The 8-bit game

Better than 1942

To all who just rant about this being a 1942 rip-off:
Well, since Ubisoft published Capcom's material and since 1942 was made by Capcom, I'm not surprised.

Otherwise, the game is solid, if short. The only real downside is that when you die, all of your upgrades disappear and you're left to die (especially on survival mode). The planes were lack-luster, but for such a short game, it didn't matter too much, and the powerups could have been dropped more frequently. The guns also could have been made to upgrade past lvl 3 (as far as I know).

Overall, for what it's worth, this could have easily appeared in an arcade in the past. Well, minus the fact that it's three levels XD.

Also: Ever read the slogan "Everything, by everyone"? This isn't limited to non-corporate developers/artists. If the game's good, or if a flash is good, so what if it's made by some company?

Enigmata: Genu's Revenge Enigmata: Genu's Revenge

Awesome

You made this game as addicting as you possibly could have, I think. After numerous restarts, I finally beat it. Took forever, but I couldn't put it down. Whenever time was free, I played this. Damn, yo, nice job!

Next Action Frog Next Action Frog

The obstacles

I finished... but with over 550 deaths. The rotating blades have way too much reach and seem to sometimes kill you and sometimes not.

Also, as others mentioned, the collision detection is a little off. Otherwise, it's a solid game.

Youda Legend Amsterdam Youda Legend Amsterdam

Unplayable

I didn't finish the demo and don't really want to, either. The main annoyance is the fact that the mouse circles out of control whenever the "whoooosh" sounds comes up. When the mouse does this, the game is unplayable.

Otherwise, the gameplay is boring: collecting lists of items is not fun. Straining your eyes to see diamonds is not fun, either.

The graphics were cool, and it was neat how you incorporated household and everyday items into the scenery. That was where your two points came from.

Panda Star Panda Star

Nice

Music made sense in this context, and the things at the beginning of each level with information on them made the game more entertaining than it already as. "Pandas can't fly." Lol.

However... pandas aren't bears. They are classified as being more closely related to raccoons than to bears :P

Coaly responds:

They bear quite a resemblance to bears.

GreenCastle: DoubleExodus GreenCastle: DoubleExodus

Nice

Man, I haven't played this game in over a year and now I return to it. It still is amazing, in my opinion, and I like the story line. Will you ever make a sequel? Because that would be awesome!

GreenCastle responds:

Thanks. I would like to put forth another Flash RPG but I'm having trouble coming up with the time. Keep an eye on my userpage for more info.